IMS and Certification
Integrated Management System
GO Steel Frýdek Místek a.s. has implemented the Integrated Management System (IMS) of system components of Quality Management System (QMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) and Energy Management System (EnMS). Implementing and up-holding the Management System for quality, environmental protection, occupational health and safety and energy management is a strategic decision of the Company management.
The integration of the systems lies in the integration of documentation, policies, objectives and tasks, in organization and control of audits and other areas, resulting in a synergic effect of all four systems (quality, living environment, energy management and occupational safety) and in reduction of demandingness and costs of maintaining, developing and continuously improving these systems. The Company implements the Integrated Management Systems within the Company's context, taking into account possible risks, needs and expectations of customers and any Parties concerned.
The Company management has determined internal and external aspects that consider the business environment in the Company, are relevant for its purpose and strategic orientation and influence its ability to achieve the intended results of IMS. The significance of these aspects was determined along with responsibility for their monitoring and reviewing. IMS comprises the organizational structure, responsibilities, processes, activities, procedures and resources needed for management and realization of the product quality, environmental protection, energy management and occupational safety and health.
IMS Policy in GO Steel Frýdek Místek a.s.
The IMS Policy is a set of liabilities supporting the fundamental priorities of the Company oriented on the quality of products and services, satisfaction of customers, environmental protection, energy management and safety and health protection of employees.
The Company undertakes within its context and management system to develop and improve the integrated system continuously through its objectives. The main objectives are:
- enhancing satisfaction of the customers in the area of the quality of the produced products and provided services through the results of consultancy and analyses of their needs and expectations
- protecting the living environment and eliminating negative impacts of the Company production on the environment
- implementing proposals for energy intensity reduction
- preventing from extraordinary events occurrence consequences of which might have negative impacts on health of employees
- adhering to the legislative requirements concerning the quality, environmental protection, occupational health and safety and energy management which the Company is subject to
The IMS Policy of GO Steel Frýdek Místek a.s. is communicated to the Company employees and is available on the Company's intranet. The accessibility of the IMS Policy for our customers, suppliers and other Parties concerned is ensured on these websites.
System Certification of the Company
- Since 1993, the Company has been certified in the area of the quality management.
- Since 2001, the Company has been certified in the area of the environmental management.
- Since 2016, the Company has been certified in the area of the energy management.
- Since 2009, the Company has been certified in the area of the occupational health and safety management.